Events' Diary 2017
Young Quilters Workshop - Attleborough Group
Venue: The Lighthouse, 131 Hargham Road, Attleborough, NR17 2JP from 10 am - 3.30 pm
At this workshop we will be covering Folded material techniques and Card making
For further information and booking please contact:
Tricia Dickson on 01603 783067 or 07787790191,
Christmas Get Together Day
10 am - 4 pm Venue: United Reform Church, Ipswich Road, Norwich NR4 6QR
(Please note this is a new venue for Norfolk Quilters)
Sales table, Raffle and demonstrations, refreshments including seasonal treats provided.
A chance to catch up with friends old and new.
Come and join us for a fun day. Don't forget to bring your lunch!
If you would like to download the Sales Table guidance and form please click on the following link (two pages) ..... Sales table guidance and form
When you are hosting a textile, patchwork or quilting event in Norfolk we will be happy to advertise it here and will even make a flyer available on this website. Free of charge ... Contact the Web editor.
General Instructions for Norfolk Quilters Workshops
We have updated our general instructions for workshops so please read carefully.
- Book early to avoid disappointment.
- Check availability for workshops by contacting Rebecca Gorman. See inside front page of the QQ or go to the "Contact Us" page of the website for details.
- Apply for a workshop in writing to Rebecca (letter or email) giving your name, address, phone number and email address. There is a booking form on the Norfolk Quilters website which you can print out and complete if you prefer.
- Pay promptly in full, preferably with your application. Cheques payable to Norfolk Quilters. Your booking is not secured until payment is received.
- We prefer to email you the workshop requirement list as soon as we receive it from the tutor, however if you would like it in the post you must enclose a SAE for each workshop you are booking, with your application.
- Non-members are welcome to attend one workshop, after which they will have to belong to Norfolk Quilters to attend.
On the day:
- Workshops take place between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and start promptly at 10 a.m.
- It is important to arrive earlier, but not before 9.30 a.m.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits are available all day but please take your own packed lunch and your own mug.
- We have decided it is no longer practical for Norfolk Quilters to provide irons, ironing boards and extension leads for workshops. Workshops are held in different halls around the county and committee members do not have the storage facilities or time to transport these items.
You will be asked to bring your own iron, ironing mat / small board and extension lead if needed for a workshop and they will be included on the requirement list. Please make sure all electrical items are PAT tested.
Cancellation Policy: If Norfolk Quilters has to cancel the workshop for any reason your payment will be refunded in full. If you cancel four weeks, or more, before the workshop date you will receive a full refund, minus 10% administration fee, although this can only be guaranteed if the place is filled. If you cancel less than four weeks beforehand you will NOT receive a refund. This will apply other than in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of the Committee.
FIRST: Check workshop availability with the workshop secretary.
Then either write a letter as per instructions
This Booking Form is available for download Norfolk Quilters Workshop Booking Form